- Coordinate and manage all financial processes for the Actuals and Forecasting processes for Global Marketing. Ensure costs are controlled appropriately and delivered in line with budget.
- Drive business planning insights and accountability by ensuring budgets and forecasts are aligned and allocated according to the priorities of the function. Prepare the 3/1 Plans and CMF for the Global Marketing
- Ensure adherence to challenging financial targets by close financial management, including highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance, and proactively identifying risks and opportunities to meeting business and financial objectives. Drive cost consciousness across the function, increasing engagement and skills development amongst Marketing budget holders
- Analyse and present finance data in a way that provides insight, enables decision making and drives business performance as well as supporting the Finance leaders and relevant stakeholders by proactively identifying opportunities and raising challenges to meet business objectives and mitigate risks. Support the preparation of materials for Marketing MPR and COB meetings as required
- Ensures optimal and consistent Finance processes are in place leveraging the Finance Hubs. Work collaboratively with finance teams to ensure accurate accounting and maintain robust financial controls and management of risks across Global Marketing
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across multiple functions in other countries, in the UK, Switzerland, and USA
- Report and analyse Net Sales and Innovation Sales and produce performance commentaries as required. Run forecasting process of Innovation Sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA or Accounting qualification (CIMA / ACCA / ACA or equivalent)
- Experience in financial controlling, financial reporting or financial audit roles (at least 5 years) with a deep understanding of management reporting and financial planning.
- Demonstrated experience in finance business partnering with business stakeholders.
- Experience of working with diverse teams and in a global organization across a matrix environment with cross functional stakeholders.
- Ability to build relationships, and influence at the highest level of the business and think strategically.
- Strong communicator with experience working in English speaking organisations.
- Ability to challenge senior stakeholders and ask the right questions to achieve the optimal outcome.
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- FMCG industry experience
- Experience of working with and delivering results with outsourced BPO providers
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with Power BI
- Enjoy permanent changes and demonstrate great agility and resilience
- Calm under pressure and able to manage competing demands
- Able to see the big picture and think beyond immediate area of responsibility