- Finance Analyst – Should be able to manage the India accounting / Profit & Loss Account / Balance Sheet etc.,
- Should be able to finalize India financials and Audit by working with Big four firms and take the financials for Directors signature
- Should be able to manage the Company Secretarial work by co ordinating with external consultants for the India entity and conducting proper board meetings and directors sign off
- Independently able to finalize the audit and work with the different stakeholders
- Able to handle the India Transfer pricing
- Should be able to manage India Direct & Indirect Taxation independently.