Your Role and Responsibilities
Position supporting as a Financial analyst is responsible for a portfolio of clients for the Americas market.
We are looking to hire a Financial Analyst to the Q2C Operations Enterprise Operations & Services (within IBM) centre located in Bangalore. In principle the FA would be interacting with the business units and geographies on the forecast, actuals, budget and business metrics. The FA will also be responsible for specific tasks like billing preparation, closing activities, forecast support & account financial plan support, financial reporting and reconciliation (GP analysis, actuals vs. plan), financial advisory to the leadership team including financial modeling, managing and steering discussions with accounting (T&T phase set up and maintenance, separability, GACL, gross vs. net), set up and management of dedicated cost centers (due to client’s employees’ hand-over).
In addition to these activities their other tasks mentioned below:
- Support closing activities and rev-cost matching analysis for the assigned Market sector/cluster, driving resolution of open items and discussions with accounting
- Report Market sector/cluster daily assessment (closing) to Market CFO
- Support Market DE, CFO, BOM by providing financial expertise for contracts reviews (neg GP, leakage, blended POC)
- Support backlog validation and quarterly BL certification (in cooperation with Market Sector/Cluster BOM & Market S&BL FA)
- Regularly report Market sector/cluster status and out-of-line situations to the Market CFO
- QCM, SOX and Audit review support
- Accountable for Market sector/cluster financial performance
- Advisory and driving discussions during Signing reviews.