- Consolidating and analyzing financial data, considering company’s goals and financial standing
- Developing financial management mechanisms that facilitate regular reporting for leadership teams.
- Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Support period closing processes & present monthly and quarterly financial packages to senior management with a focus on performance summaries, variance explanations and opportunities and risks.
- Support month end accrual process and intercompany cross charges.
- Liaise closely with other departments within ekaterra to identify critical information that may affect analyses and reporting.
Skills & Experiences
- Master’s/bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, IT, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in Management accounting, preferably with a background in Business finance or financial planning and Analysis.
- Strong knowledge and experience in developing financial models and reports.
- Good understanding of Microsoft applications.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve financial issues.
- Team player, with the ability to work collaboratively and constructively with others.