As a Financial Analyst you provide financial support and/or analysis in budgeting, planning, business processes and/or reporting to your senior finance colleagues.
You will perform economic research and studies and financial modeling to help future business planning decisions and create reports and summaries as required by corporate procedure or compliance regulations.
You will interface with cross-functional peers and managers and have an opportunity to contribute across various business challenges. You will have the opportunity to build customer service and financial analysis skills as you contribute directly to department goals and deliverables.
- Prepare and drive operational and financial metrics in support of key decision making.
- Participate in projects related to financial systems or business processes.
- Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Work with cross-functional groups to provide technical support to business units including:
- Forecasting and budgeting of Opex, Headcount, Bookings and Margin
- Managing Revenue Forecast & Revenue reserves.
- Month end Close & Variance analysis
- Standard and ad hoc reporting