- Safeguard the assets and reputation of the firm by controlling and supporting the investment management division, as well as ensuring that they are in compliance with the firm’s policies and with the rules/regulations that govern global financial markets.
- Managing the expense payment and allocation process for private equity funds and hedge funds, monitoring and liaising with third party vendors providing the expense processing service and performing review functions
- Handle reporting requirements to Senior Management and to IMD.
- Work closely with other divisions, including Business Teams, Product Services, Operations, IT and Trading Divisions
- Work closely with fund administrators and auditors
Skills And Relevant Experience
- Qualified Commerce Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA with experience in the alternative investment/private funds and hedge funds market and process management desired
- Work Experience: 3+ years
- Basic knowledge of financial statements preparation & review; USGAAP, IFRS knowledge and experience in coordinating with Big 4 accounting firms during audit cycle is an advantage
- Basic industry knowledge and strong accounting knowledge is desirable
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and work in a team environment
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal, client relationship and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Self-starter, inquisitive, enthusiastic with a strong analytical mind-set
- MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel) required