- Lead the continuous improvement of cash management processes and documentation
- Lead monthly close process and oversee and review journal entries and adjustments for the corporate accounting function. Areas of focus include but not limited to cash and requires constant communications with Accounting, Finance, Tax, Treasury and Operations with results that impact all segments of WBD.
- Ensure financial controls are operating effectively including ownership of SOX controls relating to cash.
- Manage, coach and develop the Cash Management team in the execution of their responsibilities
- Provide recommendations on cash management best practices
- Maintain timely, accurate & effective communication with all local cash handling control managers in the department.
- Manage day-to-day cash position to ensure adequate liquidity to meet immediate cash disbursement requirements;
- Analyze existing processes, identify opportunities for improvement, and provide guidance to the team on how to implement those changes.
- Lead special projects and proactively develop accurate ad hoc analyses for management to make informed decisions. Including assisting in the system implementation of SAP S/4HANA and redesign processes that are currently performed in Peoplesoft. Review and maintain accounting process documentation.
- Assist with team administration: feedback, development, training, assessment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or equivalent
- Experience in similar positions (7+ years).
- Fluent in English
- Ability to adapt to dynamic and uncertain environments (flexibility and prioritization).
- Proactivity and accountability.
- Proficient in Excel and other MS tools.
- Abilities to develop interpersonal relationships.