- To acquire and build a well-diversified portfolio within the IBG 4 segment. The portfolio should provide revenue from diversified sources such as assets, trade, cash, treasury, fees etc. and the portfolio should lead to a healthy income with an acceptable risk to the bank
- The Relationship Manager is expected to deliver these results in accordance with the lending guidelines prescribed by the bank
Job Duties & responsibilities:
- Source New to Bank Asset relationships within IBG 4 Segment up to T/O of 100 Crore, aligned to Bank Lending Policy and also ensure sanction and disbursement of the same, in liaison with Customer, Risk and Operations team
- Cross Sell of Liability, Trade, Cash, and Treasury Products actively
- To achieve the individual Budgeted revenues through all product parameters
- Conduct Proper Due diligence while onboarding New Asset Relationships
- Onboard clients with a clear account plan highlighting the revenue potential, risks, and mitigants.
- Increase the wallet share with the customer by constantly exploring opportunities to cross-sell other products offered by the bank.
- Constant Monitoring of the Portfolio and ensuring Timely Renewals. Provide regular feedback to the credit and portfolio team about various developments in the client’s business. Work closely with the monitoring team for early warning signals and take appropriate actions as identified
- Thorough monitoring of accounts sourced and keeping track of customer’s business and reporting any early warning signals
- Ensure Timely Renewals of Accounts
- Ensure that the covenants and conditions prescribed by the credit team are consistently met.
- Adherence to strict KYC/AML requirements.
- MIS to be provided to the central team for further reporting, within the stipulated guidelines.
- Timely Completion of Learning Programs as assigned by DBS for time to time
- To comply with the Bank’s process & policies
- To be in touch with local business stakeholders including existing, prospective clients, market leaders, CA’s, Influencer’s and Industry association to be updated on the current market practice and local intelligence
- To be responsible for submitting any material information around business Opportunities and Industry/Customer Risk, same shall be reported to the senior functional management at regular interval
- Overall 3- 5 years of experience in sales
- 2 years of sales experience in SME/Business Banking Lending
- Proven sales track record in asset business in the SME/Business Banking segment.
- Knowledge of competitors and marketplace
- Market knowledge and experience in the SME segment, with reference to customer preferences and requirement is preferred
Education / Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelors in finance / Economics/Commerce or MBA or CA