JOB DESCRIPTION OF CORPORATE COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Bizpole is a Start-up, business accelerator, and Corpo-Legal Service Provider engaged in helping start-ups and businesses dream and strategize concepts into successful ventures without any failures. Bizpole is a technology-driven platform that aims to be a one-stop solution that covers the Legal needs of the General public, Startups, and established Businesses.
We offer seamless services to manage all kinds of compliance processes with respect to Government bodies and enable people to start new ventures. Our Team’s decades of in-depth knowledge in Business Accounting, Management, & Consulting is the Core, which helps in Validating, Consulting, and Regularizing the ventures, be it a Proprietorship, Partnership, LLP,
Private Limited Company. We even get to such a scale in assisting the Businesses by streamlining the accounting headaches, providing strategic accounting support for the venture, and even acting as the proxy accountant. Having a perfect blend of Technology and Human touch, the Biz Pole team always delivers high-quality Business Solutions & Services across India.
This full-time on-site role is for a Corporate Compliance Manager who is CS Qualified or CS Executive and will be located in Palakkad. The role involves the day-to-day management and supervision of legal and regulatory compliance matters for the company. The Corporate Compliance Manager will assess, identify, and mitigate risks of non-compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and guidelines. The Corporate Compliance Manager will also conduct internal investigations and audits, monitor and report compliance metrics, and provide training and guidance to the team and management on compliance issues.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc., periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify, and implement company policiesCollaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company, as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- CS Qualified/ CS Executive with Article ship experience relevant experience in corporate compliance, legal, or regulatory affairs
- Solid understanding and knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and guidelines related to
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and management
- Salary: As per Industry standards
- Location: Palakkad