- Coordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger, particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax, and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost, and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to manage order fulfillment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Experience in identifying duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verifying and processing the invoice accurately and in a timely manner
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices, and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that is Compliant with SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery, and vendor statement reconciliations
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions
- Proficient in expense management
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Accounting terminologies
- Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired
- Comprehend and process data, handle order fulfillment, collect and apply cash payments
- Follows procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within the business unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge marketing trends
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it, good time management, and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications