- Assessing the revenue bearing contracts and finalizing accounting and writing memos for complex business transactions in line with ASC 606.
- Adhere to SOX compliant processes.
- Complete period-end activities to assist with reconciling and reporting revenue figures in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the Manager, assist in the preparation of management reporting and forecasting for royalty and licensing revenue.
- Work collaboratively across the team to develop and improve revenue analysis, tools and reporting to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
- Assist with miscellaneous ad hoc requests as it relates to daily operations.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from premier institute, Chartered Accountant or CPA with 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven operational experience working in a Revenue accounting function. Relevant/applicable industry experience in Tech.
- Ability to easily navigate Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical mentality with a desire to improve and build-upon existing processes including process re-engineering.
- Confidence in presenting, engaging, and collaborating cross-functionally within the Revenue team and the larger Finance organization.
- Highly motivated and outcome driven.
- Common sense & pragmatism with a practical approach to problem solving.
- Able to make good decisions with the drive to follow through on commitments.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt as part of an evolving team.