- Manage and Perform Regulatory and Internal Risk Reporting for Firmwide, APAC and EMEA CTC/Liquidity Risk Reporting. Includes CTC Market Risk, Liquidity Stress, Limits and Indicators Utilization& Breach Reporting.
- Take complete ownership and accountability on the reports run by the team.
- Actively participate/drive various Strategic Transformation Programs and Tactical Initiatives to automate and enhance controls within existing reporting processes.
- Develop skills in Intelligent Solutions like Tableau and Alteryx and employ them to automate Reporting processes.
- Improve the overall control environment by developing new controls, automating existing manual processes and improving the process documentation.
- Communicate and Collaborate effectively with various interfacing teams globally to participate in Project Initiatives.
- Working closely with Stakeholders across Risk Management space.
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skil
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-3 years of experience in Risk and/or Financial reporting.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for this position if their skillset and objectives align with the team.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools especially Excel preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed for working within a team environment as well as communicating across departments.
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
- Experience in or Knowledge of Intelligent solutions like Tableau, Alteryx and UiPath.
- Any prior background into Risk would be a plus.