- Timely O2C partnering support to Business in day-to-day operations
- Review Credit Limit
- Perform monthly/periodic reconciliation and substantiation of O2C accounts and highlight exceptions and related risks to the Business.
- Preparation and circulation of periodic O2C exception reports & dashboards to stakeholders.
- Perform assigned month-end book closing tasks within O2C
- Computation of Provision for doubtful debts in accordance with Polic
- Identify and support process standardization and improvement initiatives to improve efficiency and quality of reporting for FSSC O2C processes
- Any other O2C activities assigned from time to time
- Actively participate in Transition activities
- Good accounting knowledge (IFRS knowledge is preferred)
- Analytical as well as Process oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prior working knowledge in ERP systems (ex: SAP)
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office tools
- Detail-oriented and organized