Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing KYC operations for a large Investment Bank
- Independently handle multiple clients POCs – establish self as a valued partner
- Build domain expertise across processes supported, assist in speedy remediation of issues, implement process improvements and build/enhance controls to prevent future escalations
- Responsible for ensuring Process documentation is maintained in an updated fashion at all times
Functional & Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in B. Com /BBM or Master’s Degree in M. Com/MBA/PGDM
- 2 to 4 years of experience in KYC and Due Diligence
- You should be able to understand, manage and calculate risks.
- Should have basic knowledge of finance, trade life cycle, investment banking, and derivatives.
- Should be good with logical and quantitative abilities.
- Ability to manage and complete specific tasks with minimal direction
- Should be able to act fast and decisively when dealing with critical situations – the ability to read situations and act in minutes
- Willingness to continuously learn, upgrade skills and stay relevant to business demands
- Excellent interpersonal skills – the ability to network and earn the confidence of diverse Client personnel plus interaction with and management of eClerx India-based operations team.