- You will establish strong relationships with management in technology, related control groups such as Risk Management, Compliance, and Audit colleagues.
- You will lead audit engagements covering Consumer and Community Banking technology including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, directing audit staff, control evaluation, audit report drafting, and follow-up and verification of issue closure.
- You will be accountable for meeting deliverables and adhering to department standards.
- Provide coaching and feedback to other team members.
- Monitor key risk indicators, significant change activities and escalation of emerging technology issues to management in a timely fashion and stay up-to-date with evolving technology changes and market events impacting technology processes.
- Develop recommendations to strengthen internal controls and improve operational efficiency.
Required Qualifications Capabilities And Skills
- 5+ years of internal or external auditing experience, or relevant business experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or related financial experience) in Information Technology or Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- Understanding of internal control concepts with the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of control design and operating effectiveness
- Ability to effectively and efficiently execute audit testing and complete audit work paper documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible to changing business priorities and ability to multitask in a constantly changing environment