Job title: Trainee (Accounting Clerk – A/P Accounting)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Responsible for processing invoices for vendor payments in the ERP system – PO invoices & Non-PO invoices
- Ensure all process procedures are adhered while processing the invoices into the ERP for payments.
- You will be responsible for reconciling vendor statements & provide status to suppliers
- Work closely with Buyers/Front Office/Master Data to drive towards solutions.
- Should achieve the agreed customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice processing
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· 1 years’ experience in Accounting process.
· Should have knowledge in accounting
· Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills
· Flexible to work on all shifts
· Should have Good communication skills.
- Should be familiar with MS Excel.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working with team.
- Demonstrated a good thought process in problem solving.
- Achieve productivity targets. Metrics to ensure results are achieved.
- Monitor process quality and Compliance with Internal Controls to ensure and achieve quality audit standards.
- Identify areas of improvement within the process.
· Other responsibilities and job contents as later identified by the department Manager.