- Maintain and prepare financial statements and reports using accounting methods and processes.
- Monitor costs, financial transactions, and related documentation within the organization.
- Classify and record financial data according to established practices.
- Utilize tools and techniques for financial analysis to evaluate investment decisions.
- Interpret and analyze various financial statements issued by the organization.
- Create and maintain accurate and thorough financial reports, ensuring compliance with organizational standards.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to provide financial insights and support decision-making processes.
- Identify and document specific financial problems and resolution alternatives.
- Follow regulations and organizational guidelines for financial reporting and compliance.
- 3-4 years of Accounting Degree or equivalent.
- Professional Certification from CA/CMA institute/US CPA/CMA preferable
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in captive accounting service centers or large corporates with a Manufacturing & Service nature of business
- Basics in handling multiple ERP’s and varied accounting tools
- Basics in Data Analytical skills and Interpretation of results
- Basics in understanding accounting/business issues
- Flexibility to work in US Shift 06:00 PM -03:00 AM IST