- Responsible for reconciling Corporate Bank Accounts spanning over various currencies and multiple sets of books.
- Daily identification of bank transactions; processing of journal entries directly to the General Ledger via Oracle and/or application of cash through the Oracle AR Sub Leger.
- Responsible for investigation and timely resolution of outstanding items.
- Prepare daily bank account reconciliations.
- Completion of monthly Cash Account reconciliations.
- Liaising with AR Collections, Global Revenue group, Accounts Payable Team, Credit Control, Treasury, and other collaborators on payment/receipt queries as appropriate.
- Ensure processes are completed in line with internal controls and raise any areas of risk.
- Support other team members through periods of fluctuating workload and annual leave.
- Project work as and when required.
- 2-3 years of accounting and reconciliation experience.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (including lookups formulas) desirable.
- Previous Bank Reconciliation and Foreign Exchange experience crucial.
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes as well as banking systems desirable.
- Strong problem solver with a passion for operational improvement
- Be able to communicate in verbal and written form clearly and expertly, with all levels of the business.
- Experience of Oracle AR, GL & ARCS modules and Oracle Cash Management software package will be an added advantage.