- Responsible for performing and the planning and execution of financial and operational audits.
- Expected to possess good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
- Preparation of detailed audit program, an effective work paper documentation, report preparation and release to the concerned stakeholders within agreed timelines for all projects undertaken.
- Identify and document business processes and controls in order to evaluate risks and compensating controls
- Identify gaps in current process and suggest “to be” process
- Focus on identifying, analyzing and evaluating potential risks/threats in all areas related to Finance
- Monitor the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control, accuracy and completeness of reporting, compliance with laws and regulations and timely remediation of deficiencies (i.e. SOX)
- Perform ad hoc special projects/management reviews that may include interaction and collaboration with various levels of management and also across functions
- Familiarity/good knowledge of computer applications (e.g. MS office) and ERP system (e.g. SAP)
- Must possess good analytical skills and creative thinking ability.
- Should have good attention for details, good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of management
- To possess ability to effectively present information and/or a convincing argument and persuade others to accept or adopt a specific opinion or action while communicating one-on-one with auditee, to a group or senior management.
Educational Qualification: CA/ ACCA/ CIA/ CPA with audit background
Relevant Year of Experience: 4 to 7 years of experience in internal audit/SOX/ external audit/forensic audit with Big 4/ large multinationals. The candidate should have led a team of 2-3 members in their previous roles.