- Responsible to validate the Cheque scanned through Kofax system to create the Occurrence in Astro to match Expectation amount.
- Need the ability to understand Cheque’s information to proceed IGO or NIGO.
- Identify the issues and co-ordinate with SIC room to understand the discrepancies or inappropriate scanned cheques.
- Need the ability to communicate with Onshore partners to fix the issues immediately to avoid escalations.
- Should prioritize the workflow based on activities & volumes within Cut off time.
- Should be familiar with Opt-out & Miscellaneous activities and complete the request as per Procedure.
- Completes daily work as assigned and will often assist peers with daily work to ensure deliverables are met. Proactively seeks out opportunities for additional departmental work and offers support for projects.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate / Postgraduate in Finance/Accounting background
- 18 to 36 months experience in BFSI preferred
- Proven track record of working effectively in flexible work environment in a result-oriented approach
- Prior Experience in 401(k) Retirements Plans Loans and Distributions will be an added advantage
- Graduate, preferable from commerce background (not mandatory)
- Experience in the US retirement industry for 0 to 2 years (not mandatory)
- Open core Night shifts based on business requirements
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good typing skill and attention to detail.
- Good time management skills
- Ability work independently.
- Familiarity MS-Office software applications, including Excel & Word