- To transition and manage monthly close finance reporting using tools such as MS Excel, SQL, Tableau, IBM (TM1) Cognos, Oracle, etc. Developing and maintaining comprehensive documentation
- Reconciling AP, supplier reports, and documents, both operationally and financially,
- Proactively identify optimization and automation opportunities aiming towards reducing manual effort and increasing controllership. Should be able to work “as”/ “with” automation experts.
- Provide data-driven analytics and support to business partners in identifying and resolving issues
- Drive a rigorous and proactive cadence of communications, keeping stakeholders informed on current statuses and engaged in key decisions.
- Contribute towards the preparation of monthly and quarterly business reviews on the program’s performance.
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and automation, identifying both issues and solutions, as well as developing and maintaining comprehensive documentation
- Partner with stakeholders to drive critical projects and technology integration for your process areas
- 6+ years of finance experience
- 2+ years of applying key financial performance indicators (KPIs) to analyses experience
- Knowledge of standard software including Excel, Access, Oracle, Essbase, SQL, and VBA skills
- Experience using data to influence business decisions
- 6+ years of Accounts Payable (AP) experience