- Co-own the financial plan of the business unit along with the business head.
- Revenue governance (including client interactions for deal closures and contracting; forecasting, revenue recognition)
- Margin Governance (including cost take out initiatives, systemic and sustainable cost reduction analysis);
- Working capital governance (including unbilled reduction, timely invoicing and collection, improving debt ageing and PDD);
- MIS for the business unit including sales performance tracking, incentives and other analytics
- People management – internal stakeholder management and managing a direct and indirect team of 3-4 CAs/MBAs
- Critical attributes to success would be strong communication, cadence and resilience.
Preferably CA with minimum 8-12 years of business finance experience