To support the implementation of Sales Excellence in our organization, including:
- Define reporting requirements based on stakeholders’ needs and collaborate on design with other team members. Build reporting and analytics based on these needs.
- Create automated reporting for Annual Operating Plans, Distributor Value Package Performance and Sales Performance Plans. Work closely with team members to understand plan structures and data requirements.
- Develop one data structure to allow for ease of reporting structure.
- Align and develop Tableau dashboards to new data structures to allow for ease of shared reporting.
- Maintain and document master data structure and key processes thru standard work
- Administer daily reporting and perform ad hoc analysis as needed
To act as a change agent to bring about improvements in the information flow of the commercial functions through Rapid Improvement Events, including:
- Own data quality by coordinating alignment with Finance, Sales and the Customer Experience team
- Own and maintain the Alteryx workflows and data mapping requirements to enable analyze data in multiple ways such as product group, sales channel, and sales leader on a daily basis.
- Create a Data Management & Data Quality Plan that assures accuracy and “one version of the truth” data for dashboard reporting and analytics.
- Working with necessary site personnel to identify, address, and eliminate process related obstacles
- Drive technical process efficiencies to ensure continuous improvement and streamline reporting thru the Enterprise Data Hub. Assist in the change of systems/processes as required