- Support financial management of noncontract costs for Avanade Advanced Technology Center for India.
- Work closely with Accenture Technology finance on processes/SAP requirements etc
- Daily Cost center mapping for Avanade badged ATC India resources to ensure financials are flown correctly for each business unit for each tax zone.
- Proactively tracking and following up on Time submissions of resources before the deadline to meet the financial targets.
- Validation of hours charged by resources to valid productive codes to ensure the proper recovery flow.
- Managing and validating expenses: Review and follow up on questionable or invalid expenses
- Preparing and publishing Functional internal spend reports to respective Functional leads
- Flagging any discrepancy in the actual costs with the assigned budget to management
- Ensure compliance with Accenture financial policies and procedures
- Preparation of financial reports based on SAP extracts.
- Approvals of rate type change of resources after necessary validations.
- Managing queries on Avanade email account based on resources badging
- Providing authorization to resources for restricted codes based on approved budgets.
- Timely delivery of ad-hoc requests- spend reports, MYTE queries, bill code queries
What are we looking for?
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
Bachelor’s degree with Finance specialization