- Maintain product cost in SAP.
- Supporting to operation and management team by circulating DL utilization, 3rd Party Revenue, LGM, Production Hours and Machine utilization trends on daily basis for improvement
- Supporting to harness quotation process from costing through ZGQS
- Support to new standard cost rollup.
- Verification of quarterly Interco TP and release cost as per global schedule
- Participate in the SAP testing process
- Monthly COPQ reports analysis circulation to operation
- Support on month-end analysis activities.
- Statutory & Internal audit schedules and coordination and help in finalization of accounts
- Support in IO creation and capitalization process.
- Preparation and Reporting of S&E and Block Stock reports to user departments and advising exemption to GBS if applicable.
- Provide inputs for IT assessments for compilation of data relating to Inventory
- Analysis of product cost variance for product transfer parts
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
Post Graduate in Commerce with minimum of 3 years experience.