This position will be a part of the Financial Reporting Cluster. It will primarily support the External Reporting function and will be part of the Regulatory Reporting team. The job would entail the following activities:
- Preparation of the regulatory filings and supporting documentation/tie outs.
- Complete regulatory reporting checklists and the external auditors’ review, where required.
- Work closely with various subject matter experts and External Reporting leaders to receive required deliverables.
- Support team response to inquiries of (i) Federal Reserve related to the regulatory filings; and (ii) other regulatory & reporting related inquiries from internal and external groups
- Assist the manager in the quarterly/monthly planning process.
- Special projects as needed, including enhancing policies and procedures around the regulatory reporting process.