- The Compliance Monitoring Analyst will use data-driven compliance monitoring tools to identify and review transactions with high compliance risk in SAP’s business globally, with a focus on bribery, corruption and fraud risks. The position reports to the Head of CMA and enjoys high exposure within the business.
- Review sales order and supplier transactions with high compliance risk, to identify any non-compliance with policies & procedures and possible violation of anti-corruption laws
- Communicate findings and recommendations clearly and concisely in a timely manner
- Recommend actions to enhance controls when non-compliant transactions are identified. Escalate as needed.
- Engage with internal stakeholders across the sales order and procurement lifecycles to identify and deliver control enhancements based on transaction review findings.
- Contribute to regular reporting to leadership on key metrics from the monitoring tool, e.g. transactions passed/failed, false positives, trends etc.
- Use learnings from transaction reviews to recommend new monitoring strategies and adjustments to existing risk indicators in the monitoring tool.
- Support additional ad hoc activities related to monitoring business compliance.
What You’ll bring
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from business or law school or equivalent work experience
- Total of 5-7 years of experience with at least 2+ years’ experience in audit, compliance or investigation-related roles in a reputable accounting firm or multinational corporation
- Ability to identify potentially suspicious transactions and strong attention to detail
- Proven analytical and root cause analysis capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and influence stakeholders without authority
- Excellent written and verbal communications in business English, including ability to convey complex compliance issues clearly and succinctly in layman’s terms
- Candidates with experience in SAP order handling processes will also be considered, for example Order to Invoice (O2I) or Central Deal Support
- Experience in using SAP’s internal systems and knowledge of SAP order booking processes would be an advantage.