- Calculation and consolidation of the month-end results, the forecast for the remainder of the year, and the budget for future years
- Perform variance analysis to understand the key drivers of the results and provide commentary explaining changes from prior forecasts/budgets.
- Produce weekly/monthly/quarterly, and ad-hoc reporting of the results and drivers for senior management.
- Enhance controls and streamline processes, introducing automation where possible.
- Work on projects to drive global consistency and create synergies across the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a subject of a technical nature
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic, diligent, and capable of challenging peers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex issues clearly
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Integrity in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Team player with the ability to be respected as a trusted partner for the Business, Finance, and FP&A Teams