- Responsible for Review, Analysis and Reporting of AXP and Segment Balance Sheet.
- Sustain enterprise-wide Balance Sheet health while remaining focused on efficiency and sustaining financial integrity for the company including ensuring timely research & clearance of BS reconciling items
- Collaborate with key stakeholders – Account Owners, Regulators and Entity/Segment Controllers
- Pursue continuous improvement in execution, lead intelligent automation and monitor compliance with management policies.
- Responsible for improving control environment by ensuring satisfactory audit experience and enhancing internal controls
- Ensure controls & compliance with prevailing policies & procedures such as SOX, Process Risk Self-Assessment and support Statutory/Internal audits
- Continuously challenge the Status Quo and seek opportunity for redesign/automate
- Lead team of accounting professionals, coaching them on tactical and strategic execution, as well as professional leadership and development
- Should be a CA/ Graduate with 4-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Well-developed analytical skills, ability to understand the linkages to processes.
- Demonstrated Accounting expertise.
- Ability to think innovatively and to pursue ideas with conviction.
- Excellent team player with strong Inter-Personal skills and communication skills – both written and spoken.
- The Incumbent should be Assertive, should be able to influence & corroborate without direct authority.
- A self-starter with ability to operate under ambiguous circumstances.
- Must have good Communication and Interpersonal skills and be able to interact with senior leadership, with Finance, multiple employee levels /Business Partners/Customers etc.,
- Demonstrate leadership skills needed to create, develop, train, motivate and communicate with diverse work force.
- Must have strong, proven People Management skills. handling cross functional and cross-cultural teams.