- Manage portfolio products financials for both forecast and actual: Product topline metrics (ACV, ARR, discount, term, retention rate etc.), COGS, Opex spending by functions, profitability, and cash flow, to synthesize and report key business insights and identify areas needing optimization.
- Partner with product management, R&D, sales, and strategic operation teams to build short-term and long-term financial models, drive solid operating cadence and financial discipline across all the products.
- Maintain, design, and build dashboard in Tableau to track topline key metrics and provide PM and Executives with live insightful results.
- Efficiently and effectively communicate financial results and recommendations to senior leaders&stakeholders for strategic decision-making and investments.
- Ad hoc projects and financial analyses to support key business decisions
What You Will Bring
- Top-tier undergraduate and master’s degrees (MBA preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of work experience with growing levels of responsibility
- Experience with enterprise software / SaaS industry strongly preferred
- You are a self-starter, capable of driving business results without significant supervision in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Superior knowledge of Excel with advanced knowledge of logical functions a must
- Intermediate knowledge of Tableau dashboard preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships
- Have experience with executive-level engagement as a business, operational, and strategic thought partner