Payroll Analyst I:
Handles more complexity, identified as a combination of one or more of the following: more than two countries OR more than 3,000 total pays a month OR more than 4 groups of distinct employee types under different regulatory areas.
• Assures the collection and audit of information for payroll processing and reporting.
• Facilitates payroll processing for complex or high volume countries without direction.
• Handles payroll-related transactions of complexity without direction.
• Processes time and attendance data in day-to-day operations to prepare for payroll.
• Handles complex general inquiries regarding payroll, benefits, and time/attendance.
• Maintains all operational procedural documentation related to their area of responsibility.
• Ensures compliance with local payroll requirements; stays current with changes in the law.
• Leads continuous improvement activities.
• Mentors and/or trains less experienced staff, but is not a supervisor.