JOB DESCRIPTION OF AUDIT MANAGER
Bizpole is a Start-up, business accelerator, and Corpo-Legal Service Provider engaged in helping start-ups and businesses dream and strategize concepts into successful ventures without any failures. Bizpole is a technology-driven platform that aims to be a one-stop solution that covers the Legal needs of the General public, Startups, and established Businesses.
We offer seamless services to manage all kinds of compliance processes with respect to Government bodies and enable people to start new ventures. Our Team’s decades of in-depth knowledge in Business Accounting, Management, & Consulting is the Core, which helps in Validating, Consulting, and Regularizing the ventures, be it a Proprietorship, Partnership, LLP.
Private Limited Company. We even get to such a scale in assisting the Businesses by streamlining the accounting headaches, providing strategic accounting support for the venture, and even acting as the proxy accountant. Having a perfect blend of Technology and Human touch, the Bizpole team always delivers high-quality Business Solutions & Services across India.
In this role, you will manage a 10 to 15-member team and undertake various Audits, Accounting, and Taxation assignments for the clients allotted to the team. You will be responsible for the training, smooth functioning of your team, and completion of assignments in a proper, diligent, and timely manner.
- Build, train, and manage a team of 10 to 15 member
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy
- Manage the team members and assignments in the department.
- Ensure the Assignments are completed within the TAT fixed.
- Plans and organizes daily activities of your team
- Measures productivity by analyzing performance data and activity reports.
- Coordinates with other support departments to ensure successful and early completion of services.
- Oversees the knowledge updating and Training processes for your team
- Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Undertake financial audits and provide financial advice for client
- Advise clients on accounting and tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with the client’s businesses.
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- Determines team member’s needs to meet service completion and other organizational and team goals.
- Budget preparation for operations teams.
- Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
- Excellent knowledge base on Accounting and Auditing
- Extensive knowledge of operations and service management.
- Ability to interpret financial data as needed to set departmental goals.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience :
- CA Qualified (Freshers) / CA (Inter) with Article ship experience
- 1-3 years of experience for CA Inter candidates.
Salary: As per Industry standards