- Clearly define data requirements in the business context. This includes data sourcing requirements and data quality business rules.
- Collaborate with domain SMEs (Data Champions) to understand data consumptions and data usability
- Construct process and data workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing business requirements
- Contribute functional working groups; point of contact for critical data remediation projects
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements
- Perform root cause analysis for data quality errors, research and determine scope and complexity of issues and identify the steps for remediation
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Coordinate remediation with relevant teams (Sources, Technology, Business, Finance, etc.)
- Facilitate the Customization and enhancements to data quality dashboards based on stakeholder requests
- Measuring and reporting to management on the progress of data quality improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time data issues
- Identify areas of business process improvement and make recommendations for long-term solutions
- The staff member will be expected to cultivate relationships with staff or contractors in: Technology, Data Strategy, Data Operations, Finance and Corporate Treasury to ensure efficient identification, collection, and use of data along with the management of the associated data governance processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Master or equivalent degree in finance, engineering, statistics, computational finance or economics preferred.
- Five To Seven Years Of Total Work Experience Preferred.