- Review the work performed by AR callers and document any quality issues.
- Review call quality issues on various parameters such as conversational skills, claims resolution, and voice quality.
- Participate in developing process documentation.
- Provide feedback and work with the training team to provide remedial training
- Check the reports developed by AR callers – aging analysis, understanding days in A/R, top reasons for denials, etc.
- Be in the center of ethical behavior and never on the sidelines Quality.
Qualification and Skills:
- Should have worked as a Quality Controller/ SME for AR for at least 1 year with medical billing service providers.
- Should have very good knowledge in medical billing and confident in process knowledge.
- Experience in the end-to-end Healthcare process/ AR calling the audit.
- Adapting to new situation challenges whenever required.
- Good communication typing skills.
- Must be a Graduate.