Your key responsibilities
• Facilitate the implementation and support for S4HANA Projects
• Facilitate and lead the SAP FICO team
• Coordinate with multiple stakeholders and provide update to management
• Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
• Previous Experience of working within complex multi-system and multi-client SAP landscape
• Good communication skills
Skills and attributes for success
• Seasoned FICO professional with 8-10+ years. Experience in S4HANA required
• Has lead Master Data migrations for 5-7 end-to-end SAP implementations in core SAP ERP
• Experience in multiple SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile.
• Solid critical thinker with creative problem-solving skills and technical capabilities.
• Good organizational skills and logic based thinking process required.
• Ability to see the big picture but also dive into details as required.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to relate technical issues to a business audience.
• Business acumen & client focus.
• Competently understands customer requirements; easily troubleshoots and solves problems with minimal supervision and direction; capable of researching and making fact-based, data backed decisions.
• Ability to drive work to completion. Strong planning skills. Strong under pressure.
• Solid proficiency in program and project management methodologies.
• Knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
• Honesty and Integrity are an absolute requirement.
• Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
• Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
• Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a good attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials (focus on FICO Controlling Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Project System, Results Analysis, Unsettled Costs, Month End Close, Overhead assessment and settlement.)
• Experience as a functional consultant in SAP FICO, specifically the CO module and related sub-modules
• Exposure to integration with other SAP modules
• Good exposure to ALE, IDOCs
• Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements. Map business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy business needs.
• Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
• Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
• Act as liaison with business for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems. Document functional designs, test cases and results.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
• Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team. Provide ad-hoc training and user support as require
Ideally, you’ll also have
• SAP FICO certified