We are looking for an experienced detail-oriented Senior Accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties, oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions, preparing tax returns, performing account reconciliations, maintaining general ledger and assisting with audit preparations.
Salary: AED 6000 – AED 8000
Requirement: Only male candidate and candidate must be based out of UAE and have 3 to 5 years of UAE experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Preparing revenue positions and forecasting expenditure.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Generate error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Preparing required federal, local and special tax returns
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
• Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant
• Review and recommend modifications, if required for the improvement of existing accounting systems and procedures.
• Plan, assign & manage and review work of account assistants.
• Participate in financial forecast process.
• Provide input on various accounting issues and goal setting process.
• Prepare financial statements vs and budget according to timeline schedule fixed.
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns
• Initiate and assist internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• To carry out efficiently month-end and year-end close process.
• Develop and document – SOPs for various business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Ensure compliance with GAAP
• Liaise and effectively communicate with our Owners & Finance Manager.
• Awareness of business trends.
• Proven experience as a Financial Controller, Accounting Supervisor, chief or senior accountant
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
• In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Ability to train and manage staff
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like Fresh Books and QuickBooks
• Advanced MS Excel skills including pivot tables
• Focus, accuracy and efficiently working under time bound deadlines.
• Effective oral and communication skill.
• Aptitude for numbers crunching & analytical / quantitative skills and quantitative skills
• SAP/FOCUS knowledge is a must
• Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
• MBA / M. COM / B.COM
PLEASE SEND CV TO [email protected]