- Key member in development of agile data analysis using coding where required to deliver impactful analysis.
- Work closely with the FP & A Leads and Regional Property finance teams in supporting to driving Property strategy and run the Book of Work including reporting and Forecasting.
- Provide support, data, information, decks and management packs to help drive partnership with the Property MT to drive various strategy and decisions.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Master’s degree holder / Professionally Qualified with Finance and Accounting as major skill or competency.
- Coding qualification with experience in SQL and Dataiku a preference.
Role-Specific Technical Competencies
- MS Office
- Essbase and Excel based Reporting tools
- Finance reporting Tools and Systems