- Review weekly incentive payment volumes by the client to assess and verify the availability of funds, and coordinate with the incentive analytics team.
- Distribute notifications and reports to clients regarding funding requirements and incentive activity, including W2 reports and IDRs.
- Process weekly ACH draw down for client incentive funds.
- Process all returned incentive checks in coordination with the Smartshopper Personal Assistant Team (PAT) to reissue as necessary.
- Assist with analysis of the balance and usage of all client incentive funds to determine clients to be put on hold and clients needing increased funding.
- Perform various analyses and metrics regarding incentive payments and distribute reports to key stakeholders.
- Respond to incentive-related inquiries from internal teams in a timely manner.
- Work with the PAT team to void and reissue Smartshopper checks as necessary.
- Process escheatment of uncashed Smartshopper Incentive checks in accordance with State regulations.
- Assess quantity and dollar value of Smartshopper gift card issuance and initiate payments to third-party vendors.
- Work closely with and support the accounting team in performing monthly client incentive liability and cash balance reconciliations.
- Assist with other Smartshopper accounting activities and projects during the month as necessary.
- Assist in documenting accounting and Workday processes to create user guides and procedure manuals.
- Provide support for external Audits.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support business initiatives.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and identify opportunities to streamline processes.
Education and professional experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of ERP environments. Experience with Workday Financials a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across departments.
- Prior experience working in a Shared Services Center preferred, primarily supporting a Technology company.
- Expectation to work primarily in the Zelis-India office on a regular basis (minimum 3 days a week)
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours as required to collaborate with teams outside of India.