The responsibilities include month end closing activities, preparation of monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations and balance sheet analysis.
This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures, and policies.
This position will also play an important role in promoting systems/process development within department to ensure ongoing efficiency and control improvements.
The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Knowledge & Skills/ Business Acumen/ Education & Experience
· Must be a Certified Accountant with CA, ICWA, CIMA, CMA, CPA or other designations
· Prior experience in Retail or Market Place or Financial Retail Services is a plus
· Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
· Zeal towards Operational Excellence/Process improvement & simplifications
· Excellent knowledge of financial controls and procedures, US GAAP knowledge would be plus
· Advance level excel and knowledge of SQL is a must
· Experience of Oracle/SAP
· Flexible, adaptable, well organized
· Knowledge of Six Sigma defect reduction techniques (Lean, etc) preferred
· Proactive behavior
· Strong team skills
· Self motivated , enthusiastic and highly energetic