- Maintain continuous interaction with clients, manage expectations, and ensure outstanding client service. Team with tax professionals to provide comprehensive tax solutions.
- Representing the firm for assessments and tribunal appeals at the CIT/ITAT level.
- Experience in domestic and/or international tax and transfer pricing.
- Experience in litigation, tax compliance, and advisory.
- Experience in corporate laws, SEBI/FEMA regulation, etc
- Research complex tax theory and positions, and apply them to specific client needs.
- Provide comprehensive knowledge and reviews of tax case laws and develop opinion papers.
- Determine all information required to ensure/complete accurate tax compliance products within the budget. Formulate a plan to gather/communicate information. Determine areas of exposure and adapt to challenges in the compliance process.
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent managerial, organizational, analytical, and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment
To qualify for the role you must have:
- An undergraduate degree, preferably with an emphasis in economics, finance, or statistics;
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience
- A certified CA/CS/LLB with 0 – 1 year of post-qualification experience in direct corporate tax