- Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the EMEA VAT/intrastate/indirect tax returns preparation and fillings and perform SAP reconciliations
- Responsible for Real Time Reporting fillings obligations (Hungaria, SII etc.) as needed per country requirement.
- Preparing VAT accounting reconciliation, review and payments of VAT returns.
- Prepare tax papers for monthly GST returns filings, TDS remittances and perform SAP reconciliations
- Responsible for DTA/ DTS filings for SEZ operations
- Supporting the Tax Manager in responding to Tax notice
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess knowledge in EMEA VAT and India GST, India TDS rules and compliances
- Finance and Tax experience in EMEA VAT and India tax rules
- Bachelors or semi qualified CA with 2-6 years work experience in Tax domain
- Experience in SAP and Microsoft Excel
- Be able to analyse large and complex data sets
- Must have “can do” attitude and be able to work independently on the assigned tasks
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) to be able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders