- Part of a team handling GST compliances for Siemens/ group entities, review multiple data sources for any exceptions, calculations of eligible and ineligible ITC and filing of returns, filing of refund claims under GST law.
- Support the GST annual returns and making sure that the accurate reporting is made for all the transactions undertaken by the company during the year.
- Responsibility for proactively advising relevant stakeholders on changes in law such as input credit eligibility, new compliances etc.
- Responsibility for driving correct processes/ SOPs and documentation for tax positions impacting compliance and controls. Preparing submissions in relation to assessment, Audit, notices, and appellate proceedings in various states and provide support in representation before the tax. Experience in handling notices/ orders issued by the tax authorities, drafting reply/ appeals, and personal appearance before the tax authorities is must.
- Manage tax accounting in SAP environment, assist in MIS sent to various stakeholders and support in statutory audit etc.
- Be adaptive to technological changes – understand the various existing tax technology tools and bring in new ideas and design efficient and effective processes to deliver services and identifies opportunities for improvement within the tax function.
- Be a continuous learner and fully updated with the changes happening in GST law which have any impact on Siemens and its group companies’ business.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
- You are a CA with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience within indirect taxes in a large company or consulting firm.
- Knowledge of working on SAP environment.
- Expert in MS Excel and MS Power-Points.
- Experience in Tax automation project as one of the key contributors will be an added advantage.
- Solution provider, executioner, and ability to present and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a vibrant personality & friendly attitude, Positive, inspiring, and motivating person with passion and drive