- Govern treasury functions such as cash management, short-term investing, risk management and maintaining banking relationships.
- Govern cash balances, cash flow forecasts, and assist with cash management strategies.
- Manage daily cash transactions and ensure proper accounting treatment.
- Assist with the development of treasury policies and procedures.
- Support other departments in areas such as budgeting and forecasting.
- Manage a team of Treasury Analysts and provide guidance on day-to-day activities along with people management topics.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Graduate or Postgraduate
- At least 7-10 years of experience in Treasury Domain
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting and financial analysis.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial statements
- Proficiency in financial software and spreadsheets (such as Microsoft Excel)
- Knowledge of banking and financial products such as cash management, short-term investments, and foreign exchange
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.