- Update, build, and maintain company models and other periodicals in a timely manner.
- Understand the dynamics of how J.P. Morgan’s stock selection model works.
- Familiarize with available Market Databases like BBG and Factset.
- Attend management meetings/post-earnings calls and synthesize relevant information.
- Assume end-to-end responsibility for projects and presentations
- Become familiar with the contents of SEC filings (10Ks, 10Qs, etc).
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, particularly Excel is a must
- 1-2 years of Work Experience in Equity Research and/or Financial modelling
- Should have the tact to deal with more than 1 analyst at a time and be flexible to work longer hours when required
- Should possess the ability to analyze Financial Statements and understand the relationship between them.
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities And Skills
- Functional knowledge of the pharma/medtech sector.