- Conduct Cost center planning process for legal entities in scope following the annual budget letter.
- Preparation of production cost center planning and activity rates using standard costing
- Perform the daily transactional activities, to meet the aligned SLA/KPIs/measurement.
- Coordinate or provide guidance on cost center assessments and allocations.
Manage daily operations and work on improvements and quality
- Enhance and document Controlling processes.
- Participate in the implementation of quality / continuous improvement projects (Lean Event) and be active in driving daily huddle meetings.
- Support and initiate process improvement initiatives and related projects, be proactive and creative on contributing ideas for service improvement.
- Operational compliance on all regulatory, internal/external guidelines and support on audit activities.
- Ensure all the up-to-date operational procedures are maintained, documented and executed, all the operations adherence to the standardized process landscape.
- Must have 3+ years controlling experience gained in a dynamic manufacturing environment
- Must have 3 + years of experience in SAP controlling, product costing and related master data.
- Must have good exposure on SAP Fi (Finance) and SAP CO( Costing)
- Project Management experience will be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of product costing concepts, variance analysis and performance controlling
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint