- Verifies financial data in compliance with Group procedures on a periodic basis
- Works with senior staff to maintain appropriate internal controls over financial reporting processes
- Obtains an understanding of financial and accounting regulations and legislation
- Assists in ensuring all reports and disclosures comply with local legislation, professional standards and accounting controls – Supports in the preparation of periodic internal and external financial statements for a defined business area in a timely and accurate manner.
- This is an Individual Contributor role
- Degree (or equivalent) and working towards professional qualification.