- Spotting and noting patterns is second nature to you, and you’re always ready to highlight areas that can be improved in terms of product or member experience.
- Juggling priorities to ensure that members get a level 2 support experience means time is of the essence, and detailed product knowledge is vital.
- Getting to grips with brand new features which will streamline payment processing for members and their clients.
- Delivering valuable feedback to Product managers on a consistent basis.
- Exploring data and aiding with reporting to track the performance of products and services.
- Helping demonstrate your values to new team members, supporting them with your wisdom and experience, and assisting with everyday back-office tasks.
What Makes You a Great Fit
- You have exceptional spoken and written English skills.
- You have at least 1 year experience in a customer service role
- You are comfortable using industry tools like Customer, GSuite, Jira, and Excel.
- You are confident talking with our customers to help them get the most from their current accounts and products.
- You enjoy finding innovative ways to solve complex problems.
- You are always on the lookout for recurring issues and help create new workflows to solve them.
- You have excellent organisational skills and take responsibility for your workload.
- You have strong organisational skills