- Processing Customer FI Invoice (verification of request and recording the transaction in SAP). Send Invoice copies to Country/Customer/ requestor and upload in SAP. Download list of AR Invoices from SAP, upload into CIT (Cash in Time – Internal portal). Attend to Discussion in CIT and keep the Business controller/Invoice responsible of the invoice discussion details.
- Create CIT v/s Customer account check file to confirm all the valid invoices are uploaded to CIT. Coordinate with Accounts payable team to minimize dispute category. Send mails to take action to all Finance controllers and Invoice generator two days prior to dispute cut-off date.
- Check/View GR Report on daily basis, post IR for the GR created invoices (AP Team for Basware/ Read Soft Invoices). Coordinate with Business SCM/ Business controllers to correct the GR, if found any mismatch between Invoice and GR. Send communication to clear the materials from quality, if the same is pending for inspection/quality department.
- Send communication to Business/SCM on Unaccounted Invoices of previous month where GIT posted to match the AR-AP Balances. Clear the AR Invoices with AP booked documents on payment due date or on the advice of Business units.
- Reconcile at Month end AR Invoices with AP booked documents, and post the matching entry where invoices not booked. Matching entry also to be posted for Sale in excess of Invoice (SIEI) with Invoices to come. Download Customer Sub-Ledger balance from IG Report and check for correctness of counter party BU and missing Purchase Order Number.
- Download GL balances- Accruals, Sale in Excess of Invoice find counter party details and upload to R-Box. Upload the AR/AP statement to R-Box. Make sure, the changed balance uploaded and matched in R-Box as per schedule. Prepare & send IG Hyperion file matched to Reporting Team
- Coordinate with Counter party AP team members to resolve mismatch of IG final submission. Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with business regarding customer accounts on a timely basis. Ensure SOX compliance. Prepare MIS for management reviews. Perform AR/AP monthly closing activities. Perform general ledger account reconciliation [AR/AP accounts). Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with business controllers.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce freshers / up to 2 years of experience in Order to Cash process [O2C] or Procure to Pay (P2P).
- Must be flexible in working for any shift timings.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, SAP knowledge is huge plus
- Procure to Pay (P2P),SAP, invoice processing domain is added advantage