- Support Processing invoices as per the standard operating procedures and meet the targets.
- Resolve discrepant invoices as per the standard operating procedures
- Maintain daily productivity log and Payment status and Disputes Management
- Reporting activities – Generate and update the AR aging, Cash Tracker and Cash flow forecast reports.
- Contact customer and confirm receipt of invoice/shipment and Payment plan for the invoices generated.
- Suggest and track passing rectification entries for the errors identified by internal QC team.
- Reporting of Weekly aging for the legal entity handled and support with cash flow Forecasting as align as per Corporate targets
- Reconciliation of AR Sub-Ledger vs Trial balance.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Good written/oral communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Excel and ERP Systems.
- Good analytical skills and should be a team player.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and understanding of financial statements is must.
- Good written & oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office is must.
- Should inculcate ability in doing team work.
What you will receive for the great work you provide:
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off