- The primary role and responsibility of this position will be to work in a team environment and deliver administrative services including, but not limited to ‑
- Diary Management – Provide support to the project team members in maintaining and managing key project meetings and the meeting location
- Calendar Management – Maintaining the project team’s calendar to showcase all key events that need to be planned.
- Meetings Management – Working closely with the project teams and other stakeholders in scheduling/organizing the meeting or conference call
- Travel Management – Support the project team members in booking the travel tickets.
- Workshop or Area Visit Plan – Help in planning the agenda for workshops/area visits by handling the logistics of stay, food and printing, etc
- Documentation – Recording the meeting minutes with a clear emphasis on the key action points from the meeting. Maintaining the project database and ensuring all documentations are captured and organized for ease of access.
- Training Management – Provide support in setting up training by sending out invites, enabling cut-off points for training sessions, issuing confirmations, and/or offering alternative dates. Supplement delegates with correct pre-work and sessions
- Tool Support and administration – Administrative support on various internal/external tools used across EY offices
- Data Processing and administration – Data capture, processing, and administration of business information
- The role requires someone who can manage several concurrent activities, with strong multi-tasking, prioritization, organizational, and time management skills.
- Administration and organization
- Interpersonal skills
- Key attributes
- Demonstrated experience in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and fair knowledge of MS Outlook
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Any graduate or Postgraduate
Ideally, you’ll also have
- 1 to 4 Years
- At least a year of experience working in a team environment handling virtual secretarial services is preferred.
- A good command of English (written & spoken) is mandatory.